Some information on the benefits of bird’s nest
Bird's nest contains several organic nutrients including high water-soluble glycoprotein and amino acid. It is an excellent restorative food that is beneficial for any age or gender. However, the consumer should remain aware that improper cleaning by ignorant bird's nest cleaning plants can significantly reduce the nutrient concentration.
The following is a list of bird's nest benefits documented by TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Practitioners:
1. Enhances the rebirth of cells and tissues (Epidermal growth factor).
2. Enhances the body's immune system through promotion of cell division
3. Strengthens the body's self-regulating actions and resistance to disease
4. Improving heart functions and to reducing blood pressure
5. Assists in the prevention of cancer through rich antioxidants.
6. Aides in the regeneration and growth of cells.
7. Aides in the treatment of cancer patients
8. Regulates blood supply all around the body.
9. Improves the skin complexion 10. Reducing fatigue
Bird's Nest Benefits For Expectant Mothers
Regarded as the perfect tonic for expectant mothers and their soon to be babies, consumption of bird's nest can provide the body with several rich nutrients and benefits.
Regular consumption during pregnancy can strengthen the body of the woman and the foetus. In addition, women consuming pure bird's nest post birth will recover far quicker compared with women who do not.
This fast recovery is attributed to the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), which is active in the nutrients of the bird's nest.
Note: It is important to purchase bird's nest from a reliable and trustworthy bird's nest supplier, especially when the bird's nest is intended for consumption by a pregnant woman. If a pregnant woman consumes bird's nest containing impurities or inadequate nutrient levels, her baby may appear fair and adorable, but could experience a weak immune system and become prone to illness.